“Thinking Inside the Box”
By combining circuit card sub-assemblies, wiring and plastic or metal chassis, S&K Electronics offers complete solutions for electromechanical assembly. Our experience ranges from simple wire and crimped-pin assemblies to interconnect boxes using more than 20 connectors and 500 individual wires. We produce both military and commercial specifications and assemblies.
Our skilled engineering staff supports the manufacturing of all subassemblies and final integration of these assemblies to ensure that we deliver quality products on time, every time.
- Assemblies: full rack, small box or simple wire with crimps
- Potting, encapsulate and heat shrink processes
- Experienced, reliable supply base for plastic and metal needs
- In-house circuit card assembly
- In-house wire harness assembly
- Testing from functional to custom, can include ESS
- Riveting and hardware attachments
- Workmanship in accordance with IPC-J-Std-001, IPC-A-610 Level I, II and III, and IPC / WHMA-A-620
- All products 100% inspected and 100% tested
- Special processes as defined by the customer for critical assembly areas
- All units assembled in an ESD-controlled environment